Tuesday 23 February 2016

"Dreams really do come true" layout inspired by February pop song + tutorial

Hi lovely SIWAS follower, Giorgia is with you today.
I am on rock DT, but I loved the pop song of this month, so I also made a layout using it as inspiration:

Can you guess how the song inspired me?! Hello, it's me!
This is me getting ready on my wedding day, talking to my LOVE on the phone: it was raining like crazy, we should have an outdoor wedding... it were crazy hours!! Luckily it stopped rainy and we could have our fab ceremony!

I used amazing The Robin's Nest products - I have the chance to be on their DT and I LOVE their products range: amazing glitter cardstock and papers, dew drops (a great alternative to enamel dots, pearls or sequins) and archival seeds.
They offer great and peculiar items, I hope you will take a look on their shop.
Here you can find the tutorial for this layout and close up pictures.

I hope to have inspired you to play along with our challenges: we have great prizes waiting for you! All details can be found here.










1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)