Tuesday 1 March 2016

March 1st Challenge

It is March 1st already and time for a new pop song and a new rock song to give you inspiration for a project.   Listen to the rock song and the pop song and choose one or both and make a paper project based on anything the song inspires you to do. It doesn't have to be a scrapbook layout:
it can be any type of paper project.  By the way it can even be a digital design.
Inspiration can be anything at all: it can be the title, it can be words in the song, it can be how the song makes you feel, really just any thing that the song inspires you to feel.  Please tell us how the song inspired you on your project.You can do a layout or project for each of the songs, just do separate entries for each.  Link up at the top right with the linky tool.  The winner will be picked at random by the linky tool on the last day of the month.  Also the design team will pick their favorite project and ask the designer to be our guest on the blog in an upcoming month.  We hope you will join all the lovely designers on the team and get some of those projects done while listening to music.

 Our songs for March are - click on titles to be taken to the video:


Rock Song

Pop Song

Let's see what the first half of the team has for you.

Rock Team

Giorgia

I am on vacation, I will be back next month!

Tynke



I wanted to make a Art Journal about my boyfriend who passed away 3 months ago when I heard this song. I used a line in the lyric and changed it a little bit. This is what I feel, and that is what Art Journalling is about for me. I made 2 pictures, because of the shining of the ink which you can see when it's a little bit dark...

Pop Team

Astrid


I found the lyrich "all the places we go" in this song and immediately thought about using a photo from a trip or vacation. I found this one of my son when he went for the first time on schooltrip, they went to a playground and pettingfarm, he's the one waving to the camera, the boy next to him is still one of his best friends these days.

Marie-Christine


This is an Angel in New-York, I wanted to make a dream with my layout, I was inspired by the title "Angel".


Let's talk about prizes:
  • If we have at least 5 entries in the challenge there will be a random prize:  a voucher of €7 kindly donated by our permanent sponsor: Avec les mains
  • One random winner will win this prize RAK kindly donated by our DT member Marie-Christine :

  •  The design team will pick their favorite project and ask the designer to be our guest on the blog in an upcoming month. 

Link up your project(s) in the linky tool on top right of the blog to be on the run to win!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo...another month that I can join in!! I usually find it quite hard...but this month was easy!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)