Sunday 23 October 2016

Christmas cards

Hello crafty friends,

Marie-Christine with you today!

It's time to make your Christmas Cards. Sometimes, I have no idea what color to choose, so I go to the web in search of an image that pleases and inspires me.

Let's go!!!

I found this one, love the colors, silver, aqua and green with some glitter.





For my first card, I used Distress ink for the background, a snowflakes stencil, some sequins and embossed dies cut with silver powder.




For the second, I used Brushos for the background and a beautiful stamp that I colored with Tim Holtz Distress Markers and some  Bo Bunny Silver Pearlescents.




I hope I have given you inspiration!

Marie-Christine






1 comment:

  1. These cards are super cute! The turquoise poinsettia is for sure going on my Christmas cardmaking list!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)