Friday 14 October 2016

October 15 and time for the second half of our design team to show their stuff!

Hey all you spooks and goblins are you enjoying cool weather and the leaves falling?  Are you making trips to the pumpkin patch and making pumpkin pies?  I am enjoying the cooler weather but I haven't made any pies.  Sssh my pies come from the grocery store!!!  Well it is time for our second half of the design team to show you some more inspiration with the pop and rock songs for this month.

 POP SONG

ROCK SONG

Lets see what the Pop Chicks have for your Inspiration:

Sharon


The song started with some creepy scary music and that is how it inspired me to make this layout of my granddaughter and her halloween costume from last year.  She was a creepy cat.


Melody


I went totally off the MAD in the title from the pop song! Mad Maddox didn't like his shades on this morning so his daddy is holding them down while MiMi got a quick phone snapshot! I am happy to have finally got to use some gesso...see the arrow? Used a stencil and had lots of fun with this layout. ~go to my blog for more details-thx! and, Happy Fall Y'all!!~


Lauren


My brother has a Halloween party and haunted house every year, so I used the title mad house for these photos.



Lets see what the Rock Chicks have for your Inspiration:

Monia

This layout measuring 6x6 starring this beautiful friend's photo of the hills of Bologna ... the dawn of a new day dispels darkness :)

Elisabetta


Hello to all, here I am with my work of the month: I chose a stamp with a sad girl that fitted the theme of this month. It felt that sadness and darkness was perfect. I hope you like it!


Maya


Hello to all! Today I'm sharing with you my mixed media card that was inspired by our October rock song: like the lyrics mentioned on the song, "Dark necessities are part of my design", I used black and purple color to interpret the mysterious feeling as felt in the song. Please come back here on 18th at Scrap It With a Song for a video process to discover how I created this card. : )


Now lets talk about prizes.  

  • If we have at least seven (7) entries our wonderful permanent sponsorAvec Les Mains will furnish a voucher worth  €7 from their online store.  They have some wonderful digital papers. 
  


  • The design team will pick their favorite project and she or he will be asked to be our guest designer on our blog in an upcoming month. The winner will also receive this awesome prize donated by DT member Monia:


  • One random winner will win this lovely prize donated by DT member Marie- Christine:

            

Link up your project(s) in the linky tool on top right of the blog to be in the running to win! 
Remember that on the 18th Maya will share a video tutorial to make her beautiful card!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Challenge...I hope to play along with both Rock & Pop songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love for you to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)