Tuesday 18 October 2016

October video tutorial

Hello to all! It's me Maya here with a video tutorial of my mixed media card "Dark Elegance" for you!

I'm on the rock team, and our October song is "Dark Necessities" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers. You can see more song interpretations from our DT members on the October 1st reveal and the mid-month reveal. Like the lyrics mentioned on the song, "Dark necessities are part of my design", I used black and purple color to interpret the mysterious feeling as felt in the song. 


Here are some more close ups.



Also, this is the how-to video of how I created the card. Enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you gained some inspiration from my video and our team reveals. There are still two weeks to enter our October challenge. Come to join for some fun and prizes! Looking forward to discovering your takes. : )

2 comments:

  1. Wow Maya- I thought you were going for Purple Haze, from Jimi Hendrick's Experience album! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)