Wednesday 8 March 2017

March guest designer

This month we are very happy to welcome Ashley as our guest designer! 


She made this wonderful layout based on our March pop song (you can see March challenges here).


Inspiration for my project:

I was inspired by the line "Feels like a dream." To me, there's not much better than catching the sunrise over the ocean. It's magical and dreamlike.
You can see more details and explanation of my project here on my blog.


And now, let's know Ashley better...


Hello! I'm Ashley and I 
started scrapbooking when I was 16. I only made 8.5x11 size pages until about 
four years ago when I decided to try 12x12 size. Now my albums are a mix of both 
styles, plus some pocket pages sometimes too. I've been a nurse for 10 years and 
I work at a high medium/maximum security prison nearby. I recently got engaged 

and we have three dogs. I love all kinds of music and love to incorporate lyrics into my pages so I'm super excited to be guest designing!


Thank you so much for being with us!

If you would like the chance to be our guest designer in the future, go see our March challenges: maybe you could be our pick for next month!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Ashley. You are correct when you say there is nothing more beautiful than the sunrise over the water. It truly is magical. Thank you for being our guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)